Advertise in our concert programs
- CMC's audience represents a diverse cross section of the Rogue Valley and Northern California, including seniors and millennials; Southern Oregon University faculty, staff, and students; and families from throughout the valley.
- Our ads are a bargain! You can advertise your business for less than $20 per concert, and full-cover ads are only $65 per concert. Your advertisement will be seen at a total of 12 concerts from September through May, a great time to reach the "locals," during the time of year when you need their business the most.
- CMC's programs, which are distributed to all who attend the concerts, include detailed information about the performers and music. Patrons read through the entire booklet and will see your ad information.
- Our programs provide you with two advertising strategies: Season ticket holders comprise about 50% of the house. Seeing your ad at each concert will lead them to think of you when they need your services. Single ticket buyers comprise the other half, and this audience has consistent turnover — new sets of eyes will see your ad at every performance.
- We limit the number of ads we print so that your ad will have the greatest impact.
- CMC features world-class artists. When our patrons see your ad in our programs, they will associate your business with the finest cultural events in the Rogue Valley.
- We give you the option of changing your ad content during the year at no extra charge.
We offer many ad sizes and prices to fit your budget. To be included in all 12 programs, your ad copy is due June 30, 2017.
For more information on advertising with CMC, download the advertising packet above, call the office at 541-552-6154, or email Director@ChamberMusicConcerts.org.