Advertise in Chamber Music Concerts’ Programs
There are many advantages to advertising in CMC’s concert programs:
- CMC has a full house of well-educated, well-traveled residents of the Rogue Valley and Northern California, as well as SOU faculty and staff and numerous students of all ages. Advertising in our programs affords you the opportunity to reach this targeted audience at a very reasonable cost.
- Your advertisement will be seen at a total of 12 concerts from October through April, during the time when the tourist season is at a lull in the valley, during the down time for tourist traffic, when you need to reach the local residents.
- Our loyal audience is very enthusiastic about CMC — many make a point to patronize businesses that advertise with us.
- CMC's programs are advertiser-friendly because we print fewer ads than other organizations, who load their programs with 80-90 ads. Your ad is much more likely to catch a patron's eye as they look over a CMC program, and not get ignored in a mass of advertising.
- Your advertisement may be a tax-deductible business expense.
- Our season features world-class artists. When our patrons see your ad in our programs, they will associate your business with the finest cultural events in the Rogue Valley.
- We give you the option of changing your ad content during the year at no extra charge.
- We offer full-page advertisers a free link on our web site.
CMC offers many ad sizes and prices to meet your needs. Advertisement copy is due August 25, 2014.
For more information on advertising with CMC, please call 541-552-6154 or email Director@ChamberMusicConcerts.org.