Advertise in Chamber Music Concerts’ Programs
There are many advantages to advertising in CMC’s concert programs:
- CMC’s audience represents a diverse cross-section of the Rogue Valley and Northern California, including mature and well-educated residents; Southern Oregon University faculty, staff, and students; and families from throughout the valley.
- Our ads are a bargain! You can advertise your business for less than $20 per concert, and full-cover ads are only $65 per concert.
- Your advertisement will be seen at a total of 12 concerts from October through April, during the time when the tourist season is at a lull in the valley. Our programs are a great way to reach the “locals,” during the time of year when you need their business the most.
- CMC’s programs provide you with two advertising strategies: Season ticket holders comprise about 50% of the house. Seeing your ad at each concert will lead them to think of you when they need your services. Single ticket buyers comprise the other half, and this audience has constant turnover — new sets of eyes will see your ad at every performance.
- We limit the number of ads we print so that your ad will have a greater impact.
- CMC features world-class artists. When our patrons see your ad in our programs, they will associate your business with the finest cultural events in the Rogue Valley.
- We give you the option of changing your ad content during the year at no extra charge.
- We offer full-page advertisers a free link on our Web site.
CMC offers many ad sizes and prices to meet your needs. Advertisement copy is due August 24, 2015.
For more information on advertising with CMC, please call 541-552-6154 or email Director@ChamberMusicConcerts.org.