Our 25th Anniversary CD
This limited-edition compact disc includes a selection of the best chamber musicians to perform on CMC’s stage in the past 25 years:
- Aspen Ensemble: Mozart
- Angela Hewitt, piano: Chopin
- Aulos Ensemble with Julianne Baird, soprano: Bach & Corrette
- Tokyo String Quartet: Beethoven
- American Brass Quintet: Gastoldi, Agostini, & Gabrieli
- Alexander Tutunov, piano: Brahms
- Debussy Quartet: Debussy
- Pacifica Quartet with Michael Tree, viola: Dvorak
- Quartetto Gelato: Ravel & Kodaly
This CD features some tracks unavailable anywhere else, with only a very limited number produced. All proceeds from CD sales will be donated to Chamber Music Concerts’ Scholarship Fund for SOU music majors.
CMC’s Anniversary Celebration CD is sponsored by Harry & David.
To order CDs:
Call 541-552-6154, or mail in the order form [PDF].
CDs are $20 each. Cash, check, MasterCard, & Visa accepted. Please make checks payable to Chamber Music Concerts.