Available to businesses or individuals, concert sponsorship is a wonderful way to support world-class music in the Rogue Valley. An Exclusive Sponsor funds $8000+ and is the sole concert sponsor; Primary Sponsorship funds $4000-7999 (maximum of two Primary Sponsors per concert); and Associate Sponsorship funds $1000 of the fee (up to eight Associate Sponsors for each concert). We are happy to tailor sponsorship benefits to fit your needs. Please contact Executive Director Jody Schmidt at 541-552-6154 or Director@ChamberMusicConcerts.org for details.
- Prominent acknowledgment in CMC’s season brochure, which is mailed to over 1000 households and displayed throughout the Rogue Valley
- Sponsorship displayed on TV monitors in the Recital Hall lobby at the sponsored concert
- Prominent acknowledgment on the center repertoire page of the sponsored concert
- Acknowledgment in every CMC program on the Gifts page
- Acknowledgment on CMC’s Web site (with a link to your business if applicable)
- Placard displays in lobby at concerts
- Invitation to all concert receptions with the artists
- Complimentary concert tickets: eight for Exclusive, four for Primary, two for Associate
- Complimentary ad in CMC programs: 1/2-page Exclusive, 1/4-page Primary, 1/8 page Associate
- Complimentary copy of CMC’s Anniversary CD
- Seating priority for all concerts
- Inclusion in press releases
When you sponsor a CMC concert and then make a matching donation to the Oregon Cultural Trust, your entire contribution to the Oregon Cultural Trust — up to $500 for individuals, $1000 for couples filing jointly or $2,500 for Oregon corporations — qualifies for a tax credit. Don’t forget to make your matching donation to the OCT to help support the arts in Oregon!
Chamber Music Concerts is an affiliate of the Southern Oregon University Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.